Training Videos are Ideal to Help New Employees Learn the DSI system
DSI continues to add training videos so that clients can familiarize themselves with the DSI system. These are ideal for new hires or for clients who have recently begun using our software. As well, they are great for refreshing your memory about tasks that are done infrequently, such as inventory counts.
Recently, we have developed these new videos:
- Posting Cash Receipts – 2 videos
- Creating Management Information System reports.
- Setting up remedy codes and preventive maintenance schedules
- How to assign preventive maintenance schedules to a vehicle / how schedules work
In addition, we have an existing bank of videos for DSI Classic. These include:
Parts Front Counter:
- Entering and Finding Customers
- Entering and Finding Parts
- Basics of Front Counter Invoicing
- Back Ordering Parts on Daily Orders With Confirmations
- Back Ordering Parts on New Purchase Orders
- More Invoicing Options
- Selling and Crediting Remainder Parts
Parts Back Counter:
- Issuing Parts On Repair Orders
- Back Ordering Parts On Daily Orders For Repair Orders
- Back Ordering Parts On Now Purchase Orders For Repair Orders
- Sublet Repairs On Repair Orders
- Issuing Unpriced Parts To Repair Orders
- Receiving Parts Inventory
- Part 1: Basics of Opening Repair Orders
- Part 2: Credit holds, spell checking, warranty, and more
- Part 3: Finding existing repair orders, deferred conditions, comebacks, and opening repair orders for resale vehicles and lease/rental vehicles.
Technician Time Clock:
- Guiding technicians on how to use the time clock.
Repair Order Close:
- Basics of Closing Repair Orders including printing reviews.
- Options On Repair Order Close and situations that can be encountered when closing repair orders.
Physical Inventory: (3 part series)
- Part 1: Outlines the steps to get ready to do a physical inventory.
- Part 2: Generating and printing count sheets, entering the counts and using the count missing report.
- Part 3: Running the variance report and updating the final counts for the auditors.