Protect Your Data With DSI’s Cloud Backup
Your dealership’s information is vital to your business – a system failure would be a severe blow.
It’s essential to have backups, allowing you to secure your data and ensure business continuity. An on-site backup is an important first step. However, you should also have an off-site backup to protect the company in the event of a disaster at your facility.
DSI offers a service to backup client data to the Google Cloud. “Every morning we take the data that’s on the client’s server and transfer it up for storage in Google Cloud,” says DSI’s Charlie Stamp, senior network administrator.
“With a proper backup, we are able to restore clients within hours” he says.
A variety of incidents can cause technical issues at your facility. These include:
- Accidental or malicious deletion of files
- Data has become corrupted
- Viruses and damaging malware
- Mechanical problems with hard drives or servers
- Power failures and power surges
- Theft or vandalism
- Fire or water damage
To take advantage of this DSI service, clients should have a Linux operating system or Windows Server 2008 or newer.
For complete information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share this entry
990 N. Walnut Creek Dr, Suite 2020
Mansfield, TX 76063
DSI is the premier supplier of full-featured business management software specifically designed for suppliers to the commercial vehicle industry. For more than 40 years we have been helping our customers meet their ever-changing business needs.
- Malware Attacks Underscore Need for Strategies to Protect Business September 21, 2017
- Reduce Paper Costs and Staff Time with DSI’s Blaze Software July 28, 2017
- DSI’s Blaze Software Helps Build Efficiency in Edmonton June 20, 2017
- Cumberland Saves Time By Letting Customers Use DSI Connect February 10, 2017